Amla (also known as Amalaki or Embelica officinalis) has been used for 5000 Years.
It is one of the 3 ingredients of Triphala Powder and is also used to make Chyavanrash.
The fruits of Alma contain highly concentrated antioxidants, offer gentle nourishment to tissuse and remove toxins - making it a potent rejuvenator.
Amla helps promote healthy blood, bone, hair, nails, teeth, hands and eyes.
Amla also supports gastrointestinal heaslth and proper bowel movements.
Taken with honey, Amla Powder may help to reduce obesity.
- Help in cleansing & nourishing the bodily tissuse
- Help remove excess pitta from the body
- Help stimulate digestive fire without aggravating pitta
Directions fpr use:
1/2 --> 1 teaspoon with warm water up to 2x/day
- Store in cool dark place and in as air-tight container
- Avoid exposure to moisture
- Keep out of reach of children